Write for Us
We are excited that you want to write for us! We gladly accept well-written guest articles that meet our guidelines and make sense to be on our site. Please read the following guidelines and terms of submission, and if acceptable to you, send us your articles.
We are also looking for a qualified writer who would like to regularly submit articles to BetterBenches.com. Perhaps that’s you, but we won’t know until you submit your first couple of articles.
- Your article will be available for our readers to see.
- You can promote your own website, portfolio, etc, in your author bio.
- You can have up to two links within the article pointing back to your site, as long as they make sense contextually.
What Kind of Content will be accepted
- Articles must be 100% unique, and must not be published anywhere else either now or in the future.
- Articles must be on a subject that would be of interest to our readers, and make sense to be on this website.
- Articles must be well written in good English.
- Articles must be at least 650 words in length.
- Articles must be easy to read, engaging, and informative.
- Articles must not be too promotional.
How to Submit Your Article
- First contact us with your article ideas to see if they are acceptable to us.
- Second, you will upload the articles directly into WordPress using the login that we give you.
- The article must be correctly formatted, must include images with captions, must include your author bio, and must be completely ready to publish.
- Third, we will contact you to notify you of your article’s acceptance or rejection. If rejected, we will give you the reason why, and state whether the article can be improved enough to pass. If accepted, we will give you the publishing date.
Terms of Submission
- By submitting articles to BetterBenches.com, you represent that you are the author and copyright owner of the submission and/or have all rights necessary to provide this submission, including any images.
- You further agree that this article is not published anywhere else, and if accepted by BetterBenches.com for inclusion on this site, will not be published anywhere else in the future.
- BetterBenches.com retains the right to modify the article to improve readability or search engine optimization.